Friday 13 February 2015

2D Animation Plan

2D Animation Plan

In this assignment I am going to design and make my own 2D animation sequence. The 2D animation sequence will be 15-20 seconds long and I it will have a sound track, text and effects in it. Also I will be using Adobe Flash to make the 2D animation sequence and I will create the characters in Adobe Illustrator. The style of my 2D  animation will be a simple funny cartoon with funny cartoon characters in the 2D animation sequence. The theme of the 2D animation sequence will be PlayStation icons.


I got my idea from a game which is called PlayStation all stars battle royale. This is a fighting game with some PlayStation icons fighting against each other. So I decided to make a 2D Animation like it using 3 other PlayStation icons that weren't in the game and 1 that is. The 3 characters that aren't in the game are Taz, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot and the one that is on the game is Sly Cooper.







I have have researched 2D animation that has been used in games and I am going to use the research from my first assignment . Another place you can see 2D animation is Video Games. Video games is a very popular way people see 2D animation that has been around since 1940 and is still a very popular thing today. The only place you could see 2D animated games when they first came out was in arcades and now you can see them at home on consoles and even on your mobile phones. Some examples of 2D animated games are Sonic, Mario, Worms, Pokemon, Space Invaders, Pac-Man and many more.


This is a video of Sonic the Hedgehog's 20th anniversary which shows his old 2D animated games.

The target audience for my 2D animation will be for the anyone over 4, males and females, mostly gamers and any PlayStation fans. My 2D animation is suitable for anyone over 4 because it has no violence in it that is inappropriate for children and it has cartoon game characters in it that they will know. Males and females will want to watch my 2D animation because it has characters in it that they will both know and like. It is mostly for gamers because it is about game characters so mostly gamers will know who they are. It is also good for any PlayStation fans because it mostly has PlayStation characters in it.  



Make this a title sequence so they don't have to fight and it will be easier to make.
Put some other playstation icons in as well at the beging and end.


This screenshot shows that I have started my 2D animation. I have created a new stage on flash.
 This screenshot shows that I have put the first thing onto the stage which is the background for my 2D animation. I got this image from google images when I searched for PlayStation all stars battle royale and I have saved it into the library and my folder.
 This screenshot shows that I have put the nest image onto the stage which is an image on the TAZ Wanted PS2 game box. I have got this image from google images when I searched for Taz Wanted PS2 and I saved it into my library and my folder. This screenshot also shows that I have made the images into a motion tween and have put them in key frames.

This screenshot shows that I have put 3 more images onto the stage. The other 3 images are the Sly 3 PS2 game box, Spyro 3 PS game box and Crash Bandicoot PS2 game box. I got these images from google images when I search for them and I have saved them into my library and my folder. This screenshot also shows that I have made the images into a motion tween and have put them in key frames.


This screenshot shows that I have put 4 different images onto the stage which are images of Taz, Sly, Spyro and Crash. I got these images from google images then I traced them in Flash. I have saved these images in my library and my folder. This screenshot also shows that I have made the images into a motion tween and have put them in key frames.
 This screenshot shows that I have put 4 different images onto the stage which are images of Taz spinning, Spyro Flying, Crash Jumping and a bang. I got these images from google images then I traced them in Flash. I have saved these images in my library and my folder. This screenshot also shows that I have made the images into a motion tween and have put them in key frames.
 This screenshot shows that I have I put two new images onto the stage and have kept the same two of Taz and Spyro. The 2 different ones are images of Sly and Crash. I got these images from google images then I traced them in Flash. I have saved these images in my library and my folder. This screenshot also shows that I have made the images into a motion tween and have put them in key frames.
 This screenshot shows that I have added a title at the end which says PlayStation All Stars and I made this image on cool text then I saved it into my library and added it to the stage. It also shows that I have put 6 different images onto the stage. The images are images of Sackboy, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Delsin Rowe, Kratos and Sweet Tooth. I have saved these images in my library and my folder. This screenshot also shows that I have made the images into a motion tween and have put them in key frames.

This screenshot shows that I have added a title at the start which says PlayStation All Stars and I made this image on cool text then I saved it into my library and added it to the stage. This screenshot also shows that I have made the images into a motion tween and have put them in key frames.






 This screenshot shows that I have started to make my sound track for my 2D animation. I am going to make it on Adobe Audition.
This screenshot shows that I have put 4 different sounds into my multitrack and they are Taz spinning, Blast, Cartoon Fall and PlayStation all stars theme song. I got these sounds from YouTube.






This screenshot shows that I have shortened the track and put it in order so that it goes with my 2D animation.








This screenshot shows that I have added the sound track that I made onto the stage of my 2D animation.








This screenshot shows that I have added credits to the end of my 2D animation that I have created on Cool Text and it says 'CREDITS CREATED BY ADAM DJ MILLER'.







This screenshot shows that I am going to export my 2D animation from Flash and I have saved it in my folder.










This screenshot shows that I have exported my 2D animation from Flash and it works.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment